We’re looking for full-time Junior Animators to join our team.
We’re not looking for consultants or people who want to pursue their side projects. We’re looking for team players who are ready to make a commitment and grow their careers.
Conceptualize based on design briefs, execute the work, be it illustration, 2D or 3D design.
Produce high-quality motion graphics, titles and animations.
Design icons, illustrations, text layout and styling for projects and serve as a creative partner to our creative and design staff.
Create mocks, storyboards, sketches and rough animations for visual concepts, layouts, etc. and rapidly iterate on them to explore ideas generate and refine new looks.
Meticulously recreate accurate representations of the app and UI and help visualize and animate unreleased UI and products.
Meticulously media manage, organize and reduce size of complex projects.
Faithfully and creatively represent the brands in all content.
– Speak English (basic skills to communicate with team)
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge. Proficient in After Effects and C4D.
– Understands design, composition, typography, layout and other aesthetic principles
– Familiarity with UI/UX design, information hierarchy and user-flow
– Pixel Perfectionist
– High attention to detail
– Knowledge of Mocha Pro and Sketch are a plus.
– Bonus: Experience with AR a plus (AR Studio, Lens Studio)
– High energy
– Get it done right the first time
– Work efficiently
– Complete work on time
– Don’t complain / Fix it if you don’t like something
– No special snowflake policy: We all work hard together
– Work with talented developers
– You will have challenging work with Animation/ Graphic Design
– Get promoted and grow with the company
– Work anywhere in the world with good internet connection
– Training at our offices in the San Francisco Bay Area at least once a year.
– Competitive Salary